Rebuilding the library manually
Rebuild the library of your Walkman to add content stored in [System Storage] or [SD Card] to the library again.
- From the Home menu, select [Settings].
- Select [Common Settings] - [Reset/Format] - [Rebuild Library] - [Yes].
- If rebuilding of the library fails to be completed, format [System Storage].
- Rebuilding the library erases the following data.
- Alarm settings
- The results of analysis by [SensMe™ Channels]
- The current song and the elapsed time
- The elapsed time of each video
- Wallpaper settings
Set them again after rebuilding is completed.